Saturday, March 15, 2008

Autumn Beach Day

Me in a bathing suit it not my ideal outfit. (Fortunately no pictures)



Made especially worse when I ran into 5 people I know. Really, you should be able to wobbly around in a half clothed state with a little more privacy. But, 38 degrees (100F) in Autumn in Hobart is a very unusual and I guess it was on everyone's mind to hit the sand with the kidlets.


I even swam.! (which if you know how cold the water is here even on a hot hot day you would appreciate my efforts)

2 comments:

MildlyCrafty said...

The hot weather is horrible isn't it. I feel bad for everyone in Adelaide though, that must be unbearable.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It's nice to know people are reading :)

Anonymous said...

wow - its musta been boiling for you to brave the ice!

days like those really make me miss tassie :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails