Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Mosaic Me



Ok, so I am always ready to jump on the bandwagon and these mosaics seem to be the latest meme on the super highway. I used Jillian Beans suggested search terms, where basically you ask yourself a bunch of questions about yourself, put the answers into the Flickr search box and choose a picture from the first page of search results. So here is a pictorial representation of me (at least one version of millions of iterations), but I like it so I thought I'd share. It is fun so you should give it a go, JBeans has all the details on her blog.


1. Edwina Ashley before her marriage to Mountbatten, 1919, 2. Ginza Crossing, 3. Feasts of Our Lady Throughout the Year , 4. Our Christmas tree this year!, 5. Gael Garcia Bernal, 6. Good morning Mountain, 7. In the Neighborhood, 8. one.dress.finished, 9. chasing crows, 10. Caught in the Snow, 11. Little Snoring, 12. street style blogs | London Street Fashion

4 comments:

Lonie Polony said...

I wish I were a madonna :)

Little Snoring said...

Not sure how she got there, something about Ave Maria gets me everytime. Still there is nothing virginal around here, but why not hope for a little more piety?

Lonie Polony said...

I was thinking along the lines of the ultimate mother, but yes I could be more gentle/kind/everything she's supposed to be :)

Anastasia said...

interesting - will have to check it out!
i really like your mosaic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails