Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Snoring will be at the 1st Mathilda's Market in Hobart in March 2010




In case you haven't heard, Mathilda's Market is coming to Hobart.

Mathilda's Markets have been celebrating beautiful handcrafted and limited edition baby and kids items all over the mainland, so it is going to be fun to be part of the first Market in Hobart. The quality and originality of Tasmanian handmade will be shining out from the Elizabeth St Pier on March 27th, 9 - 1, so be sure to save the date.

Mathilda's Market has already been extolling the uniqueness of Tasmanian craft on their blog. I was pretty happy to be featured alongside the very creative and lovely Rosie from Notions and the super clever letterpress queen, Narelle from Ruby Victoria.

PS. If you have been wondering where I have been... I am a Twitter-addict! If you are easily distracted then I wouldn't recommend, but if you are able to balance even a little work/life/twit then it is a lot of fun!
I am here.. @littlesnoring pls tweet me.

PPS. Mathilda's Market is official partners with KidStyleFile.com.au and Handmade Kids

1 comment:

Luisa said...

looking forward to going to Mathilda's - as a customer!
oh twitter...don't get me started!
i started about 6 months ago, and gave myself about 2 weeks, but after that i was over it.
I either wasn't using it properly, or just didn't get it...probably the latter!
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails