Whoo-hoo nothing like a little bed rest (courtesy of plague-virus) and kiddos safely anchored in school/day-care, to finally round up the last few stitches of binding holding this baby together.
I am not sure how long it has taken because I made up some of the log-cabin squares in a flurry last year with the intention of turning them into pillows. Then changed my mind, made a few more then sewed them all together with some fabric I was given (thanks Inghy and Espy) and voila!
I think it is pretty baudy, gaudy and loud, a lot more pink and orange than I first imagined, but I took on the 'use what you have' approach and this is the result.
I don't think it will stay on the bed as our bedroom is now painted a restful sage green and the intention should probably stay that way - restful! So I imagine this will end up on the couch... next quilt is for Luka, I promise.