Thursday, July 26, 2007

Log-Cabin Jam

Whoo-hoo nothing like a little bed rest (courtesy of plague-virus) and kiddos safely anchored in school/day-care, to finally round up the last few stitches of binding holding this baby together.

I am not sure how long it has taken because I made up some of the log-cabin squares in a flurry last year with the intention of turning them into pillows. Then changed my mind, made a few more then sewed them all together with some fabric I was given (thanks Inghy and Espy) and voila!

I think it is pretty baudy, gaudy and loud, a lot more pink and orange than I first imagined, but I took on the 'use what you have' approach and this is the result.

I don't think it will stay on the bed as our bedroom is now painted a restful sage green and the intention should probably stay that way - restful! So I imagine this will end up on the couch... next quilt is for Luka, I promise.



3 comments:

Belinda said...

Hiya,

Thanks for stopping by the blog. The cushions are going to Homebody.

Unknown said...

how much do you want for it

Kali said...

oh lovely, this is gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails