Friday, July 31, 2009

Kids in Style



Tomorrow I will be up before the sparrows because we are hitting the tarmac and flying off to Kids inStyle in Melbs. I have been looking forward to taking a look at this trade show for ages and have been fighting with all the invisible nasties in my throat so I can make it through the weekend.

Ange and I will be breakfasting in the big smoke before taking in all the wonders of so many creative folk and seeing what is new from some of the coolest designers in Oz. I will be taking some pictures so will share a few next week.

I will be back in time for The Market on Sunday, so if you see me perhaps you could lend me some match-sticks for my eyelids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! You did well!! Lovely to meet you yesterday. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails