Monday, August 03, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up


What a wonderful weekend I have just had. The Market was really fun and I loved how my stall looked when I finally pulled it all together. It ended up being a bit of a technicolour affair and not particularly suited to mimimalists, but ho hum that is how it was. Unfortunately my memory card was on holiday, so I didn't manage to get any pics, but I had some great feedback, made some sales and met some lovely people.

I will be at the next Market on September 6th so mark the date in your calender.

Saturday was a blast! Ange and I hit Life inStyle early and spent the whole day lapping up all the beauty that surround. I have to say it was amazing to be in the Melbourne Exhibition Building (which itself is a glam-a-rama queen) crammed with so many amazing stands that themselves were filled to the brim with gorgeousness. Angela is putting together a multimedia clip of the best stands in all their glory, so I will let you know when it is online so you can have a look.

One of my favourites was Melbourne locals Sunday Morning. Really lovely, go take a peek.

ps. I also met Allison and Paul from Lark, who were completely lovely and had an equally gorgeous stand with some great new products and old favourites. Sweet!

UPDATE: Angela has put some images up of a few of the best stands at the Fair. Click here to head over to the Kid Style File coverage.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

My memory card was on holiday too (!) - (actually was fighting off a ghastly migraine) - completely forgot to check out Hideyo's stall. I'd been wanting to get one of their tree prints. Ack.
Was great to see you. Hope it was a big success for you. Judging by the market blog, the day went well.
xo

Lark said...

It was lovely to meet you too - glad you enjoyed the show! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails