Saturday, January 02, 2010

Little Snoring: Happy 2010 with some fun Summer fashion for kids

I have been thinking a lot about all the things I could do with this blog o' mine, lots of ideas, lots of inspiration. I dream of posting every day, of having categories and daily themes. All seems like a good idea, its just the washing keeps piling up, the basil and coriander seeds remain unplanted and the kids are still watching tv. So I switch off the computer and get on with the day... maybe my NY resolution of getting more organised might rub off on this little patch of pixels in 2010. Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath!

Still as a way of celebrating Summer, I want to share with you my Summer Mood Board I created for Kidstylefile... click over there to grab the image links.

2 comments:

Little Snoring said...

Sorry about the image size... been trying to fix!!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous collection of images - you are clever!

Happy New year to you and yours!

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails