Monday, March 15, 2010

Boys love Gumballs too!


Somedays it would be handy to have a little girl around to photograph wearing some of my necklaces. As it happens I only have boys, 3 of them actually, and while I have been pondering designing something cool (and appropriate) for them to wear - it hasn't happened yet. The closest I have got is these colourful gumball necklaces, in fact it is sometimes hard to get them to hand them back, and well when they look this cute...



ps. you can now follow Little Snoring on Facebook, Click Here to become a fan.

2 comments:

Narelle Badalassi said...

you can borrow ruby if you like she adores jewellery and really hams it up for the camera she a real girlie girl I am not sure where she got it from !

Álvaro said...

he´s so lovely

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails