Monday, May 01, 2006

Log Cabin's a go go

I am thinking about renaming this little blog - Blog Cabin Central!

All I seem motivated to make these days is more log cabin pillows. I have a whole bunch of pillow tops waiting to be zipped into covers and plumped lovingly (I've spared you the details), and have just finished off these two.

They are presents for R's two sisters who are coming to stay next week! I have indulged in a little crafty corniness and included some screenprints of their nephews in the pillows. See them modelling the pillows!

On a promising note, I have thought of something for Moonstitches, my backtacking partner, but it is kinda complicated and I am not sure I am capable of pulling it off. Remains to be seen...


4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow those are really cool! The cushions are good too ;-) I would love to try patchworking but it is just one thing on the very long list of things I want to try - and I really should finish off some of the other things I have started but then never finished...

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic. I bought some fabric transfer paper on the weekend to do exactly this!

weirdbunny said...

Fab cushions!

Anonymous said...

Fab cushions! Cute boys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails