It has been a long time... it is never planned that way, but turns out that other things get a chance first, including
- a seven years old birthday party with a very fast boat and 18 kids.
- cooking birthday cake, cupcakes and jelly (not really cooking, but negotiating space in the fridge = work)
- lots of gardening... planted seeds of mitsuba, rocket, parsley, mustard and lettuce, planted some artichokes and dug a fire pit, weeded and mulched.
- 317 baskets of washing
- worked, went to Launceston, worked
- finished 3/4 of order for Michelle, still have 80 purses to make (procrastinating big time)
- designing some new notepads and a range of screenprinted fabrics
- got itineraries (thnx Inghy) we are going to California for Christmas
- school holidays
- worked, big meeting, worked
- thinking about everything that needs to happen between now and December
- slept, got sick, got depressed, slept
- removed sugar from my diet (mostly, no more choc, sugar in coffee, cakes etc)
- ate more salads
- finished a book!
- started teaching my 86yo Dad how to use a computer.