Tuesday, June 09, 2009
I've been Tagged
1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8 Things.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice by listing
their links in your blog.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!
I was tagged by Pippi from Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finding some time to sew
2. 'Crafty' exhibition at the Sidespace 23/6 - 29/6
3. Going to the Mother's Market on my birthday
4. My birthday - hello worm farm
5. Getting some chooks
6. Going to Kids inSTYLE with my good friend Ange in a couple of weeks
7. Visitors from the USA in August
8. Winning cool prizes in the Kid Style File readers survey (I can't actually win (boohoo) because I am family, but you can... lots of cools stuff, get over there)
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Sliced up some premade cookie dough for instant M&M cookies, nb, the dough itself is worth a nibble..
2. Made up a new cushion with piping!
3. Had a cuddle with my BFF's new baby, Meika
4. I am stretching to think of 4 more interesting things...
5. Started watching Paris with Juliette Binoche
6. Made a big mess which I didn't clear up
7. Talked to my friends on the phone
8. Ho hum, made dinner... sorry yesterday was pretty mundane..
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Go to Paris
2. Go to Barcelona
3. Go to New York
4. Go to Lisbon
5. Go to Copenhagen
6. ... enough of that you get the picture...
7. Speak Spanish
8. Become slim, stylish and French
8 Shows I watch (or have watched)
1. Million Dollar Traders
2. Antiques Roadshow
3. Grand Designs
4. West Wing
6. River Cottage with Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall (I heart Hugh)
7. Gavin and Stacey (not sure if this is on here yet, watched in on DVD)- very funny
8. Who do you think you are?
8 Bloggers that I Tagged
1. Dick and Dora
2. Melissa Goodsell
3. Nadine Kessler
4. Susie McMahon Dolls
5. Birdy and Me
6. Lonie Polony
7. Tas Knitters Spins
8. Magoolie Designs