Saturday, March 11, 2006

The days of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll

.. are over..
long gone..
too bad, they were fun..

Yep it's all about something else now, I cannot quite put my finger on it. But there has been a change.

More like a little house on a little prairie, on the outskirts of the suburbs, of a little town on a little island. Doing little things.

Yep, I think that is it. I used to look at the big things in life, now I am happy with the small things.



(hopefully R will not end up being more like Michael Landon as well)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....the other side of the coin: being the oldest desparado at a 7000 person rock festival....


Grace is knowing when to call it a day.

Anonymous said...

and what's wrong with Michael Landon anyway?

Related Posts with Thumbnails