Friday, January 05, 2007

Bun still in oven

In case you were wondering, I am still here and still snug with baby inside. It has been a mostly feet-up kind of affair the last couple of weeks. In between bursts of housework, I have spent quite a bit of time horizontal, either on the couch in front of the fan, or napping in the afternoon. I have been mostly enjoying the quiet, but as the troop is due home in a couple of days, I have been finishing a few home decorating projects and tidying up. It has taken me two days to wash the floors, after a couple of rooms I have to stop for a wee rest.

It seems the heat has broken as the rain has just started to fall, hopefully it will provide me with a little more vigour.

There are some final photos of the boys trip over at Scrapilicious Life. I can't wait to see them at the airport, listening to their little voices over the phone is sometimes just not enough.

3 comments:

Carson said...

I have to have a wee rest after floor washing, but I don't have the excuse of imminent birth!
Enjoy your rest

Anonymous said...

I try to avoid floor washing at all costs - its vacuuming or nothing out at the 'Well.

beck wheeler said...

thanks for having me as a link. I hope your 2007 is shaping up nicely!
cheers! Beck

Related Posts with Thumbnails