Tuesday, January 02, 2007
So the year goes "up one" and we are heading towards the year of the pig. I am not generally a NY resolution maker, but upon refection last year was pretty great...
- Luka started school and gained an expanded sense of community
- Sacha's skin got a lot better and he became happier and less irritated
- My paid work was a lot of fun and included a lot of interstate travel this year
- We had a great visit from Aunty Inghy and Aunty Liz from the States
- Another little spirit has decided our family is the one
- Our living space and environment continued to shelter, comfort and inspire us
In 2007 I hope for,
- a safe and healthy delivery of our 3rd child
- the happy development and growth of the children
- lots of creativity and play in our house
- my work continue to be an inspiring and valued part of my life
- a wonderful visit from R's parents from the States
- lots of decluttering!
- cooking more healthy and happy meals
Wishing everyone who reads this a very safe and happy new year!
ps. I have updated my sidebar links and some imagery for the New Year, hopefully I can be a bit more creative and focused on this blog in 2007