Sunday, May 30, 2010

Art for Small Hands



School Holidays are here! I have been looking forward to them as much as the kids, but after day 1, I did have a moment of when I thought, aaaarrgh what am I going to do with 3 boys inside on these rainy June days!!!

Thankfully there are tonnes of resources out there from lovely, sharing individuals and here is one... Art for Small Hands. A fantastic blog by Julie, who has been teaching art to children for over 25 years in Montessori Schools. She has so kindly shared lots of great projects with instructions and ideas. Thank you Julie, you have saved me.

Hopefully we can spend some time making and creating as well as Lego, blowing bubbles, playing with the kitty and watching some DVD's.

Found via Crafty Crow post on KidStyleFile

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails