Saturday, January 26, 2008

Socks or Stuffing?



This is a photo of Big R's Christmas Pressie. When I saw it I thought of him and well I kinda liked it myself a fair bit, so in the end I wasn't sure if it was one of those psuedo-presents that you buy for someone else that you are really buying for yourself. And well he did like it a lot and even though it was for him and not me, it didn't really work in his study, and well, look how great it looks in the Dining Room? Worked out for both of us, no?

Thanks to everyone who has requested some wool. I have been busy packaging up and posting the pillows. There is still some available so let me know if you would like some. It is quite cool to send it all over the place, who knows how it will be used but so fun to imagine Rosie and Bear ending up somewhere in Michigan or Melbourne? Socks or stuffing?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I would love a small bag of each if you have some left. What a sweet offer!! I remember my grandma carding, dyeing, spinning and then weaving her own wool.

Little Snoring said...

Hi Sammon,

I would be happy to send you some wool. Please send me an email littlesnoring AT iprimus DOT com DOT au. or look at the post below with the photo of Rosie the Sheep for more details.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Love the wall decco - can i have one of them sent up to the big C please?

Related Posts with Thumbnails